Included in this collection are five of my favorite oil free and sugar free bubble icing recipes. I developed some of them years ago based on royal icing techniques. The rest are new additions to my files
Royal icings take longer to dry than the Artisan Bubble Icing. The batter is more delicate and as a result it is possible to pipe with just about any icing tip out there. Even if you pipe heavily it will be rock hard in 24 to 48 hours.
These bubble icing recipes are sugar free and oil free and contain ingredients used regularly in beauty and soap products.
The Royal Bubble Icing are designed to work with any bath bomb product out there and can also be piped as a bubble bath on it's own. It is also part of the Artisan bubble bath icing collection or you can purchase it here on it's own.
Included in this collection are...
1. Easy Peasy Moisturizing Bubble Icing --my mortar recipe that I use for Bubble Gingerbread Houses and Macarons.
2. Original Decorator Bubble Icing--the first bath bomb icing I ever developed. It does have a small amount of sugar.
3. Fluffy Clouds Decorator Icing-- this one is sugar free, oil free and sls free
4. Rice Dream Bubble Icing-- Made with rice flour this icing is smooth and lovely to pipe your bubble creations. Great for people who don't like using corn products.
5. Boba Tapioca Bubble Icing-- Don't want to use rice or corn. Try this bubble icing out. Like the rest it is a gorgeous bubble formula for your bath projects.
These recipes are offered individually for sale in my Etsy shop if you want only one. Save nearly $10 by purchasing the collection if you want to try them all.
Check out demos using this bubble icing and my other bath product recipes at my YouTube channel JenSpice https://www.youtube.com/jenspice
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.