In 2017 I spent almost 6 months perfecting each of these recipes. I wanted portable bubble bath that would not leak all over my shipped packages. I needed it to be more than one single use. I managed to create 4 different formulations and I'd love to share them with you. In 2018 I started formulating again and we have a brand new addition.
You can purchase them separately for $5 each or you can have the whole collection for $15. That's like getting TWO for FREE if you want them all.
Included are 5 REUSABLE solid bubble bath recipes.
1. My favorite recipe using a mild surfactant blend.
2. SLS free Bubble Wand Recipe
3. Make it at home with ingredients from the store Bubble Wand Recipe
4. Copycat Bubble Wand Recipe from one of my favorite international soap stores.
5. Sodium Carbonate Free SLS Free Bubble Wand/Dough Recipe
Ingredients you will need...
1. washing soda (aka sodium carbonate)-- found in laundry section of grocery stores here.
2. Thick paste surfactant (I use Orvus paste--Amazon.co.uk, .ca and .com have it in a smaller bottle as Orvus Quilt soap or a huge case lot as the bulk soap). This is important only if you want it to be 'reusable' and not a single use product.
3. Coco Betaine
4. Fragrance Oil
5. Water dispersible colorant (handy if you want to just make colour wands---see Eazycolours for that---awesome selection there).
6. Cream of Tartar
8. Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate (SLSA)
9. Tapioca Starch
10 Avocado Oil
With the purchase of the collection (or any of my recipes) you get troubleshooting from me, and access to any improvements in the formulations as well as new editions to the collection.
If you have issues downloading here on Etsy, simply email me your Etsy order number and I'll send you the updates.
Your files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.